Monday 16 August 2010

Screenshots

Screenshots

Below are screenshots I have take during the process of creating my mobile phone documentary, to create this i used the software, photoshop.



This screen shot shows me creating the credits. To do this I pressed F9 on the keyboard and this screen above came up. This allowed me to put text in and to decorate it. I was then able to put it straight onto the video.

This screenshot is carrying on from the screenshot above, trying to make the credits. You can see in the screenshot it is the end credit. I have used purple text as I thought it would go well with the documentary. You can also so I altered the text by making it larger font and centering it therefore making it easier to the audiences eye.
In this screenshot, we are adding the finishing touches by including the soundtrack. You can see from this image that me and my group are finishing the end section of the documentary. We also edited the song so that it flowed with the documentary,by selecting the start of the track and the end of the track and placed them at begining and ending of the documentary.
Here you can see that we are putting in the transitions to make the documentary flow from question to question. We also used a transition from the documentary shot to a picture or a cutaway shot. In the top left corner there is a menu of transitions you can choose from. You can also see on the timeline were they have been placed.

No comments:

Post a Comment